1. What is Chicken Rice Casserole?
Chicken and Rice Casserole is a delicious, comforting dish that combines tender chicken, fluffy rice, and an array of delicious ingredients in a hearty, oven-baked dish. This versatile recipe is a favorite among many families and is known for its simplicity, delicious taste and comfort with every bite.
• 1 huge egg
• 1 tablespoon ghee
• 1 and a 1/2 cups of white rice, uncooked
• 3-four boneless fowl breasts (-650g), reduce into chew-length pieces
80g prosciutto, sliced and diced
• 3/4 cup coconut milk
• 2 carrots, peeled and diced
• 1 large brown oniont peeled and diced Spring onion
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• half of teaspoon Italian herbs
112 teaspoon chilli flakes
• 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
• 1 teaspoon mustard
• 2 teaspoons tapioca flour
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 1800C and prepare a 20cmx30cm oven-proof baking dish.
2. Stan cooking the rice in line with packet instructions.
3. Heat the ghee in a huge skillet over medium warmth.
4. Add the onion and carrots and sauté for three-5 minutes until tender.
5. Add the bird and the diced prosciutto to the skillet, stirring from time to time and cooking until the prosciutto is crispy (the bird may not need to be absolutely cooked via, as it could be going into the oven, so simply wishes to browned on the out of doors).
6. In a blending bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, dietary yeast, tapioca flour, egg, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, Italian herbs, mustard and chilli flakes.
7. Remove the chook skillet from the warmth, then add in the cooked rice and begin mixing.
Eight. Pour inside the liquid mixture from the combination bowl and stir until very well mixed.
Nine. Spoon the mixture into the baking dish, then positioned into the oven and bake for 30-mins, or until golden brown and crispy on pinnacle.
10. Let cool for 10-minutes then sprinkle with some diced spring onion to serve!